CDN - Nürnberg
- 57,000 square metres overall surface of the empty container depot
- 2 loading sidings at a length of 200 metres
- 1 full reach stacker
- 7 empty reach stackers
- Handling capacity: approximately 600 handlings per day
- Depot capacity: 7,500 TEU
Trimodal Container Terminal Nürnberg (TriCon)
Together with three other business partners, CDN is a shareholder of TriCon Container Terminal Nürnberg GmbH.
TriCon is in charge of operations and marketing of the high-capacity trimodal handling location for combined traffic at the cargo transport hub “Bayernhafen” Port of Nuremberg. On a surface area of 190,000 square metres, the core competence of TriCon is the movement and handling of currently 300,000 loading units per year (containers, swap bodies and crane-transportable semi-trailers).
TriCon offers efficient handling of your loading units and boasts a wide portfolio across any and all cargo terminal services.
Trimodal Container Terminal Aschaffenburg (TCA)
The joint venture between CDN (51%) and Bayernhafen GmbH & Co. KG (49%) is responsible for operations and marketing of the high-capacity trimodal handling centre for combined traffic in addition to the weekly handling of inland waterway vessels from and to the western ports (Rotterdam and Antwerp) for the cargo transport centre “Bayernhafen” Port of Aschaffenburg.
In addition to containers, swap bodies and crane-transportable semi-trailers are handled as well. With a total surface of 20,000 square metres, TCA offers an all-around service with full and empty depot, trucking, agency services, customs clearance as well as all additional services related to it such as repair and cleaning of loading units and the handling of pre-carriage and on-carriage.
- 20,000 square metres overall combines traffic terminal surface
- 2 loading sidings at a length of 211 metres
- 1 Portal crane
- 1 reach stacker
- Dangerous goods storage area
- Handling capacity: 50,000 TEU
- Extension to approximately 120,000 TEU per year possible
- Depot capacity: 1,400 TEU