M & R (Maintenance & Repair)
Our experienced and technically qualified experts repair an approximate number of 15,000 containers per year on a workshop surface of roundabout 600 square metres. We make sure to execute repairs as quickly as possible in order to keep the downtime of your containers to a minimum.
As a member of the Federal Association of Container Service Operators (Bundesverband der Container-Servicebetriebe e.V.), we guarantee the quality of our work at the highest level.
Upon arrival, all incoming empty containers are checked as per the current standards. According to customer requirements, the following services can subsequently be offered:
- Washing and / or cleaning of the container
- Disposal of residues
- Drying of the container (Heating guns)
- Installation and deinstallation of clothing racks (GOH – garments on hanger)
- Installation and deinstallation of insulation kits
- Installation and deinstallation of liner bags (upon request)
- Pre-Trip Inspection (PTI check)
- Mobile deployment team for fast repairs and special customer requirements (within a radius of 50 kilometres)